Set Your Course for Excellence with Leaders-Ship in the Sailing Classroom.
No sailing experience required: less experience equates into quicker results.
High Achievers in Leaders-Ship:
Condensed course and to fulfill objectives:
Two weeks prior to course, team members receive following info:
1. Review of leadership theories and instruction to prepare speeches and for completing personality inventories.
2. Essentials for this class environment.
3. Directions to Leaders-Ship.
4. Brief synopsis of course syllabus.
Leaders-Ship should receive company's input:
1. Number of employees.
2. Number of facilities and locations.
3. Product or service.
4. Organizational structure.
5. Specific results requested.